Sometimes, you order too many chamoy pickle. Well, no matter what you’re feeling right now, be happy because this article talks about what you should do if you order more than the amount of pickles your store sells.
How to enjoy chamoy pickle if you have too many
If you find yourself with too many chamoy pickle, don’t worry! There are plenty of ways to enjoy them. Here are a few ideas:
-Add them to your favorite dish.Whether it’s a stir-fry, pasta, or soup, chamoy pickle make a great addition to any meal.
-Enjoy them as a snack. Simply eat them straight from the jar as a tasty and healthy snack.
-Make a chamoy smoothie. Just blend up some chamoy pickle with your favorite fruits and veggies for a delicious and refreshing smoothie.
-Use them in place of regular pickles. Swap out your plain old pickles for chamoy pickle in any recipe.
If you love chamoy pickles, then you probably know that they make a great addition to any dish. But what do you do when you end up with too many chamoy pickles? Here are some recipe ideas to help you use up those extra pickles:
1. Chamoy Pickle Aioli: This aioli is perfect for spreading on sandwiches or using as a dip. Simply combine mayonnaise, chamoy pickles, and garlic in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Chamoy Pickle Relish: This relish is great on hot dogs, hamburgers, or even just eaten on its own. Combine chopped chamoy pickles, onion, green bell pepper, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a bowl and mix well.
3. Chamoy Pickle Bread: This bread is perfect for an afternoon snack or as part of a meal. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl. In another bowl, combine 1 egg, 1/4 cup chamoy pickles (chopped), and 3 tablespoons milk. Add the wet
*pickled cucumbers and onions, with salt, pepper and chamoy
If you’ve ordered too many chamoy pickles, don’t worry – there are plenty of ways to enjoy them! Here are a few ideas:
– Serve them as a side dish with your favorite Mexican meal.
– Add them to a salad for a spicy, tangy twist.
– Use them as a garnish on tacos, nachos or any other dish that could use a little zing.
– Eat them straight out of the jar as a delicious snack!
No matter how you enjoy them, chamoy pickles are sure to add some flavor to your life. So go ahead and order an extra jar – you won’t regret it!
*jerky (mix extra raw meat, fresh garlic, and chamoy. Add some salt, pepper, brown sugar; dehydrate into jerky strips)
When you find yourself with an overabundance of chamoy pickles, don’t despair! There are many things you can do with them. First, you could try making your own jerky. Mix some extra raw meat, fresh garlic, and chamoy together. Add some salt, pepper, and brown sugar to taste. Dehydrate the mixture into jerky strips and enjoy!
If you’re not in the mood for jerky, you could always pickle some more vegetables to go along with your chamoy pickles. Or, if you’re feeling adventurous, you could try making your own chamoy sauce! Simply mix together equal parts chamoy pickles and vinegar. Add some diced onions, garlic, and jalapenos to taste. Serve with your favorite Mexican dishes and enjoy!
*chili sauce with tomatillos
If you’ve ordered too many chamoy pickle, don’t worry – there are plenty of ways to enjoy them! Here are some ideas:
-Add them to your favorite chili recipe for a spicy twist
-Make a batch of chamoy salsa by adding diced pickles to fresh tomatoes, onions, and cilantro
-Use them as a topping for grilled chicken or fish
-Add them to your next taco night for a zesty kick
-Enjoy them straight up as a unusual and delicious snack!
Have you ever ordered too many chamoy pickles? If so, don’t worry – there are plenty of things you can do with them!
One option is to give them away to friends or family. Everyone loves a good pickle, and chances are they’ll be happy to take some off your hands.
Another option is to use them as ingredients in other dishes. For example, you could chop them up and add them to a salad or sandwich. Or, if you’re feeling adventurous, you could try making chamoy pickle ice cream!
Whatever you do with your excess chamoy pickles, just make sure you enjoy them. After all, that’s what they’re there for!