Take a look at these cool Cheech and Chong Costumes shared by talented DIY costume enthusiasts from around the internet. With a quick google search, you’ll find that there are a variety of great costumes already uploaded. I think my favorite is the Kiss costume design!
Assuming you want to make a Cheech and Chong costume from scratch, you’ll need the following materials:
-2 yards of orange felt
-1 yard of green felt
-1/2 yard of brown felt
-1/4 yard of black felt
-2 sheets of poster board
-A hot glue gun and glue sticks
-A black Sharpie marker
1. Using the scissors, cut two large circles out of the orange felt. These will be your tunic tops. Cut a smaller circle out of the green felt for a neckline insert, and two long strips of brown felt for sleeves.
2. Hot glue or stitch the green neckline insert onto one of the orange circles. Then, position the brown sleeve strips on each side of the tunic top and hot glue or stitch them in place. Repeat these steps for the second tunic top.
3. Cut a large rectangle out of one of the sheets of poster board. This will be your joint holder. Hot glue or tape the rectangle to the inside front of one tunic top. Then, cut a small rectangle
Instructions on How to Make the Cheech and Chong Costume
1. Find a large, red and white checkered tablecloth. This will be your shirt.
2. Cut two holes in the tablecloth for your head and arms.
3. Tie the tablecloth around your waist.
4. Find a pair of blue jeans and cut them into shorts.
5. Put on the blue jeans shorts over your red and white checkered shirt.
6. Find a black belt and put it around your waist.
7. Find a green bandana and tie it around your head.
That’s it! You’re now ready to look just like Cheech and Chong!